Conventional Loans Programs
Conventional / Residential Loans
We have Conventional, FHA and USDA loan programs with conforming and jumbo loan amounts, fixed and ARM rates. Conventional loans typically require a borrower to have good-to-excellent credit with a proof of reliable monthly income...
Call us at: 800-822-9808
How Do Conventional Loans Compare?
- Interest rates are typically lower for conventional loans (while LTV can be higher)
- More suitable for long term loans (typically 15-30 year mortgage term)
- Works better for owner-occupied, residential, non-commercial properties
- Requires more stricter borrower qualifications with more underwriting guidelines and regulations
- Loan application approval is primarily based on household income, credit score, Loan-To-Value (LTV ratio) and Debt-To-Income (DTI ratio) and overall credit history.