Private Money Lending
If you are looking for easier qualifications or if you need faster cash, we have private money investors who can help with Hard Money Loans, Flip & Investment Properties, Renovation, Rehab, Construction, Land, Commercial, Mixed Use, Single & Multi-Family Units...
We only work with the most reputable affiliates to get the best deals.
Consider Us for Private Lending:
* Less stringent requirements
* Higher rate of approval
* Faster closing process
* Flexible loan terms
* Qualification not based on FICO scores
• Equity driven approval
• 60%-70% LTV
• Rehab 60%-65% LTV
• Current N.O.D
• Current 30 days mortgage rate
Conventional / Residential Loans
We have Conventional, FHA and USDA loan programs with conforming and jumbo loan amounts, fixed and ARM rates. Conventional loans typically require a borrower to have good-to-excellent credit with a proof of reliable monthly income...
How Do Conventional Loans Compare?
- Interest rates are typically lower for conventional loans (while LTV can be higher)
- More suitable for long term loans (typically 15-30 year mortgage term)
- Works better for owner-occupied, residential, non-commercial properties
- Requires more stricter borrower qualifications with more underwriting guidelines and regulations
- Loan application approval is primarily based on household income, credit score, Loan-To-Value (LTV ratio) and Debt-To-Income (DTI ratio) and overall credit history.